Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 02:28 AM   #1
Chateau29Z

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 28Z
State: California
THOR #3430
Installing Trailer Brake

Recently I bought a Tekonsha brake controller. The Ford agency looked up the VIN on my chassis (2012 E-450) and said it was pre-wired and the plug was under the change holder in the top of the dash. Sure enough it was and the Tekonsha 3034-P cable and connector mated perfectly. I looked under the dash to find a place to mount the controller and found a similar plug (not identical) and when ringing it out found many parallel connections. I would like to disconnect this, or at least un-mount it to get the Tekonsha controller in a good spot. Does anyone have any idea what I am dealing with?
I am trying to post a photo of this, but don't see it in the message area.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum