Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fullhouse
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 04:18 PM   #7
Orca

Brand: DRV
Model: Fullhouse
State: Manitoba
THOR #10343
We have the LX450 and it came with the Moride suspention. We were stuck in a Kansas RV park while we waited for a new suspention pack because one pack ripped and left us with 5 wheels on the ground. Could not find anybody who knew how to change the parts so i learned to do it myself! I think spring suspention might be more reliable and easier to fix, but not as smooth.

You must also to be carefull on what weight you put in the garage because the more weight in the garage the more weight is removed from the pin. A light pin compaired to the weight of the trailer WILL affect the handeling of the trailer to the point of "the tail wagging the dog"! A big heavy truck will minamize but not eliminate the "wag"!

The unit is a 2015 and so far i have done about $10,000 worth of warrante work to get it to perform to my standards.

Just my 2 cents worth and i hope it helps in your decision.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum