Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 01:24 PM   #32
JBurg

Brand: DRV
Model: 41RSSB4
State: Wyoming
THOR #2094
We just brought home our 41RSSB4 last week and here are my thoughts after a few days living in it.

We put the heat pump in our living room A/C and are happy with the decision. It's nice putting the temperature in AUTO and having the heat pump kick on automatically on those cold Wyoming summer mornings. It does make a bit more noise than I thought it would though.

If you want awning LEDS, make sure you order them. My salesman told me a lot of things came standard that do not, otherwise we would have ordered awning lights, put the elite lighting in the ceiling, and added numerous LEDs elsewhere throughout the coach. More in the cabinets, the basement, and the bottom of the closet, just to name a few.

We would also like to put an air-tank somewhere to increase compressed air capacity with those little high-pressure low-volume pumps, I just haven't decided where yet. Would've been nice to simply ask the factory to do it.

Definitely get the sliding storage tray. We bought a bunch of large plastic storage containers and being able to pull out the tray to access the stuff in the middle is fantastic. It is also nice to pull the tray out the door side for easy access to the plumbing and filter without needing to unload everything.

You'll most likely want the 2" risers on the suspension. We have a 2015 Ram 4X4 dually and even with the risers, we aren't able to adjust the hitch (B&W 3600) and pinbox (MorRyde) enough to get everything perfectly level. I've also seen somewhere where the customer requested that DRV take the square tubing all the way down the frame, effectively giving them a 17" frame. Wish I would've thought of that...

The MorRyde suspension and pinbox combo is excellent. Just get it.

Good luck!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum