Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 05:08 PM   #1
LockChuck92

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Kentucky
THOR #8259
Good ol Thor Quality Production! Smh...

I know, I know,...I recently posted a thread about loving my Thor. And I still do! But I just had to share this head scratcher. What you are looking at (the photo is upside down) is the side of the furnace in my ACE, which has a huge dent in it! It looks like the assembly workers didn’t even bother to try hooking up the duct and just left it lying there. How do you build and install cabinets around this and then let it go out the door? I happened to notice that there was no heat coming out of the vent below the dinette, and this is what I found. Any of you HVAC guys or gals out there see any issue with hooking this back up the way it is? I mean, come on Thor...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B574639E-115C-47F9-8CF6-0B35DDFED73D.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	13998  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum