Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 03:16 PM   #17
gringosity

State: Alaska
THOR #13323
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
Hmmm...
Sorry, your 615 is different than my 614. Your volume isn't the power button...my bad.
Hey Eric, I just bought a freedom elite on the Mercedes chassis and have had a similar problem with my radio/back up camera. It was strange but when my wife plugs her phone into the USB port underneath on the dash, it seemed to short the radio out and it was dead from that point on. The screen still had a glow which killed battery on 2 occasions I had to charge it to start the vehicle. I ended up figuring out which fuse is for the radio and now pull it out when the radio dies and it resets it. Of course I shouldn't have to do that so it's back at the dealership now to fix that and all the other problems I've had since getting it in August of this year. Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum