Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 09:28 PM   #53
Propwash

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Washington
THOR #11928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevad View Post
Interested, How did you know what kind of converter your coach came with, I purchased my 2018 Four Winds 30D used and cant find the description in any of my material. (Thor's User guides are generic for all their models... hard to tell what mine has?)

I received no like info when I took delivery of my new Axis last June. I emailed Thor customer service, and just received a listing of my installed equipment by Mdl, S/N, Description, and Vendor. Not sure why this info was not originally included with my vehicle documentation, but Customer Svc was quick to respond to my request. Very helpful info. Example: my converter is listed as:
"Model 8955" 55 Amp, 30 Amp AC, 11 DC Circuits by Arterra Distribution.

Hope this helps....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum