Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 11:54 PM   #3688
PapaMo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Newmar Canyon Star
State: California
THOR #6863
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoC41 View Post
Well, I pulled the trigger and installed the SeeLevel II Tank Monitoring System, Model 709!! No more fouled readings from the black tank. The sensors provide a percentage reading for the fresh, grey, black and LPG tanks. You even get a battery reading too (see pic). Please note that I rearranged the overhead bunk controls with the SeeLevel II Monitor (Angie likes that!)

Good job, Dino.
Did you have to feed new lines from what I'm assuming are new sensors? Great idea for putting the monitor buttons lower so Angie can get to them. Thor really hit it out of the park when they decided to place that control panel way up there! At least they didn't put it behind the TV...or maybe they did and had to move them during production.

Cheers!
Kent
ReadyBrute Elite towing & braking
PapaMo is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum