Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 03:43 PM   #9
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Hawkeye

Sorry to hear about the problems.

I have been a Ford customer for over 40 years making the switch from GM back in the late seventies. In that time I had two warranty issues that were interesting. In both cases the dealer wanted to decline warranty coverage. In both cases I contacted Ford directly and after explaining the situation their response was "you are now dealing with us and not the dealer". In both cases when I returned to pick up the vehicle the dealer had to call Ford, in my presence, and explain what they did and after I inspected and test drove the vehicle I informed Ford whether or not the repair was satisfactory.

In one case it was a dealer other than the selling dealer and in the other case if was the selling dealer trying to do something on the cheap.

It would surprise me if Ford doesn't step up to the plate on your issue.

BTW, I was in the QC area on business last week. I especially enjoy the Iowa side of the river.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum