Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 12:18 AM   #1
Redstreak

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 37.4
State: New York
THOR #11044
Thor in Elkhart 2018 Palazzo 37.4

At Thor getting updates and repairs done on my Motorhome 2018 Palazzo 37.4

Attachment 14089

Monday 12 at 7:00 am

First day down all I can say is WOW the tech Tommy did a great job got about 75% done on the list about 25 items plus found other things and fix those. Can’t wait for day two.

Day two was just as good as day one lots done on the list.

Day three-Left Thor on Wednesday headed back to Victor NY by Rochester NY I had a list of about 25 to 30 items to fix on my 2018 palazzo 37.4 Tommy fix them all an others that he found. I update the list every day with Tommy and that work out great. He pickup our MH at 7:00 am and return it at 3:00 pm set it back up heat on and it was clean inside every day. From new stairs install to fixing my GPS with a update. All the people where great Paul who I think is plant supervisor to Laura the receptionist and many more. All I can say I wish I did this before taking it to CW 3 times and never got anything done.

But there where people I talk to at Thor that had bigger problems and I hope all work out for them.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum