Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #4
Henry's RV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation 24SR
State: New Mexico
THOR #2570
I found a thread somewhere about merely unplugging the motors. I don't know why the tech didn't tell me that. He was quite confident in his description of how to remove the motors that was the appropriate procedure. I'm with you, if I ever have to do that, I'll try just unplugging them first! Good to know what plan B is, though.

I agree regarding build quality. Mine has some gaps/holes that will leak air where it shouldn't, gap alongside cabinet and shower in bathroom that will cause leaking, loose weatherstripping. I didn't see any RV that didn't have some significant issues that weren't up to my standards, though. That's no excuse, just a comment on the state of this very pricey product! If the mechanics are good, I'm happy to carry my own contact cement and duct tape. Safe travels!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.