Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 04:00 AM   #12
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post

......cut..... Only thing missing here is I didn't consider a B...too small for my purpose but nothing to do with age...I just don't like sitting in the sink with my feet in the toilet to take a shower.
Not all B bathrooms are the same.

This floorplan is for a 2005 Forest River 22-ft Mercedes van. It has a dry bath the size of many “regular” RVs, and probably larger than on Axis/Vegas 24.1 Class A.

A great feature of Bs is that many are custom designed and built. You can have a very large bathroom as long as you’re willing to give up space elsewhere.

Regarding age, I agree with Jamie that Bs attract a wide range of buyers. However, I expect that owner age influences the bathroom size considerably. Young kids today living full time in vans often don’t even have showers in their vans (they reportedly shower in fitness centers, campgrounds, etc.). As we get older, a spacious private bathroom seems more important. It is to me anyway.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1390315D-DD1F-4B81-BCD9-C3A4059C29AB.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	14095  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum