Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 09:59 PM   #1
mgianni

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #2587
My brand new Ace slide is not working

I hope I can find some help here. We purchased a brand new Thor Ace in April of this year. We have had several problems so far but this one is the worst. We have put the slide out to prepare to go away this weekend and it is leveled like the manual said. We went to put it in to get ready and it will not go in. Our observation is one end is going in and the other is not the same. What can we do to fix it we tried to push it in by unplugging the motors and when the motors are plugged it move a little and then stops. We have a call in to a mobile repair but has anyone out there have a problem. We traded our Sun Seeker and never had any slide problems so we are at a loss. We only have 1600 miles on the coach and at this point are not to happy with the quality.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum