Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 02:06 AM   #1
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Just new recruits to RV life, saying hello...

Hello; My dog Radar & I are determined to purchase a Thor RV within the next couple of weeks & spend at least a year on the road together finding new adventures along the way. I think I've settled on the style that will work best for us, the Vegas 24.1 but then I learned today, while reading threads on the forum, that I can get that twin bed rear style for us in an Axis, too. Can anyone explain whether there are any real differences between the two; either in price or practical applications? I can't seem to figure it out. I'm grateful to this community for allowing us to visit & learn from everyone in the Thor Forums, it's great to find knowledgable RV veterans who've traveled this road before me & also the newbies like me who are just starting on their own RV adventures. Thanks for being there!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.