Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 04:52 PM   #5
soarin76

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Compass 23TB
State: British Columbia
THOR #13560
Error E1 - Thor Compass

I just took delivery the other day and am troubleshooting a few minor issues. Went out last night to check a few things and when I turned on the power to the coach I started getting a beep from the tankless hot water heater control panel in the bathroom. I went to the panel and it said error E1. My unit is currently winterized and the propane was turned off and no shore power connected but the switch on the heater unit itself was turned on and the little light inside the heater unit (accessed from outside) was on and green. This was also how it was configured when I took delivery but I de-winterized and have spent several days running tests and checking for leaks etc before re-winterizing. (No errors or issues while running tests by the way). But when I came out yesterday this error showed up. I checked the manual and it references this code so when I de-winterize it again this coming weekend to run some more tests I will do what the manual says BUT in the meantime I am wondering if anyone else has had this error show up and what you did to clear it??
Thanks!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.