Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 05:00 PM   #5
richbam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 31W
State: Florida
THOR #6899
We have had the fit since April 2017, bought it new. It now has about 18K miles and we have never had any issues or problems. We average about 36MPG, mostly town, suburban driving. Ours is a stick shift because we were advised by the dealership that most if not all new Honda automatics are not suitable as toads. Might be a bit of a tight fit (Ha Ha) if you are big and tall, but this is not a problem for us as both of us are in our late 60's and are shrinking now instead of growing!
We haul it behind our 32ft class C, using a Blue Ox hitch, and I hardly know it's there.
I can also re-confirm that it does not register miles when being towed with the ignition on and in accessory position (to free up the steering).
If I had one criticism it would be that it has 6 forward gears, that can be a bit of a PITA if you're in traffic, and is probably overkill for a 1.5L engine. But having lived most of my years in the UK, changing gears was just a way of life!
If you need any other info let me know.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum