Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #11
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
my only thought to check continuity would be to jumper the conductor with the shield, then measure resistance at the other end....

I would start at the antenna booster to make sure everything is connected in there....

Otherwise, sorry, no ideas on what to check. I only just tested my catv input last weekend, and found that it worked after shutting off the antenna boost..... but these coaches are all different so no telling what your has....

Just today, I walked through a '15 model 31L that Camping World had sitting out as an open house.
Compared to mine this one was decked out.... all sorts of additional usb charging ports, a different radio in the dash, complete with HDMI jack panel mounted on the dash
It had the auto levelers that I wish i had, and some sort of entertainment control panel wall mounted in the bedroom.
It had the power mirrors and several other upgrades compared with my coach

Perhaps if you have a similar entertainment panel, you might find a setting or switch for your catv there....

The thing that really caught my eye was the single piece wrap around bunk nose cone that eliminates the edge seams that mine has..... i really like that!

A few cabinet changes that i didn't care for, and a few others that i did like.
All very little stuff they changed in the big picture, but the coaches can be quite different. Overall, I think they made it even better than mine.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum