Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 06:43 PM   #13
pstandiford

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 35SF
State: Missouri
THOR #2020
Thanks for the reply. I am going to pull the antenna booster this evening (time permitting). I am hoping to find a 75 ohm end cap that are used on spliters that are not fully populated. Put that on the outside and should then measure 75 ohms across the other end. Hoping there was an easier way since I am having trouble locating the end cap. We have the USB charging ports. Has the HDMI jack on the radio but not sure yet what it is for since the instruction book either wasn't there or we lost it. I thought I saw it but later when I went to read it I couldn't find it. Downloaded a quick start but have not read it yet. The auto levelers are GREAT. They claim 90 seconds. I didn't believe it but so far it seems accurate from pushing the button to being level. The only entertainment control panel we have is a radio that has speakers in the bedroom and also on the door side of the coach. So far we are happy with it. Going back out this weekend since we still have to contend with that old four letter word "WORK".

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.