Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 12:43 AM   #17
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov
My point on the fuel fill is that it looks like it is being moved to the rear on all floor plans, although it is not being positioned on the same side of the coach in all cases. I did not notice that until I made the picture full screen.
Looking at the unit to the right in Pic #3 that looks like a 24.1 and there is no fuel fill on the rear.

In addition: Looking at this 2016 24.1 the fuel filler is where it is on our unit. (Pic #3 filler is just above and behind the rear wheel.)
New 2016 Thor Motor Coach AXIS 24.1 Motor Home Class A at General RV | Wayland, MI | #113514

I don't think they would put the fuel filler in the rear on units with the genny in the left rear.

For this 25.3 they probably had to move the fuel tank towards the rear and move the waste tanks near the rear to move the genny forward.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum