Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 12:51 AM   #18
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Looking at the unit to the right in Pic #3 that looks like a 24.1 and there is no fuel fill on the rear.

In addition: Looking at this 2016 24.1 the fuel filler is where it is on our unit. (Pic #3 filler is just above and behind the rear wheel.)
New 2016 Thor Motor Coach AXIS 24.1 Motor Home Class A at General RV | Wayland, MI | #113514

I don't think they would put the fuel filler in the rear on units with the genny in the left rear.

For this 25.3 they probably had to move the fuel tank towards the rear and move the waste tanks near the rear to move the genny forward.
You have to make pic 3 full size and look to the right of the ladder on the unit parked to the right. The ladder on that unit is on the passenger's side. What appears to be the fuel fill is not visible unless the pic is full size (double click on the pic in the slide show).

I could be wrong but it looks like a passenger's side rear fuel fill to me.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum