Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 12:06 PM   #18
pstandiford

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 35SF
State: Missouri
THOR #2020
I have not looked to see if it has a spare tire but DW says there is one under the unit. Glad to hear you love your unit. Unfortunately, forums often contain a great deal of negative postings about issues. Always happy to see posts from happy campers. I asked the dealers for extra screws so that I could add to all the drawers but they didn't have any. They would have run to the hardware store and bought some but I told them not to. We previously had a 2000 Pace Arrow and the cable connection there worked for satellite as long as we had the antenna power booster off. I plan to do some more checking on the cable line this weekend. In fact, the CG we are going to be at this weekend has cable so we will find out if it works with cable.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.