Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 03:20 AM   #53
m1noel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Idaho
THOR #9660
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDK View Post
Purchased a 2019 Aria 3901 this month. Just completed a 5 day shakeout camping trip. My summary observations thus far:

The Good:
* we bought the Aria 3901 because of the layout and cost. After completion of our first trip we love the layout even more
* the Diesel, air suspension, air brakes make for a comfortable ride. I am soooo glad we spent the extra cash and got the diesel pusher
* I feel that Camping World (CW) Golden CO cares about us. That they want to do the right thing.

The Not So Good:
* the lengthy warranty issues list is just crazy. Feels like much more than what I read on the forums. Fortunately, most issues are minor.
* Thor did not approve many warranty items. It appears because Thor expected CW to document/submit these issues when they initially took possession. Fortunately, the CW GM gave me written assurances that between Thor/CW the issues would be addressed. That was great to see!

Related to the lengthy warranty issues list. I performed a very detailed walkthrough before purchase and during the shakeout trip, versus I have a feeling most find issues throughout the first year. The goal being to find and fix as much as possible before retiring at the end of the year, and hitting the road for 4-5 months in January.

Assuming the warranty items do get addressed, I feel we got a very nice coach for the money spent!
Congrats on the new Aria, we love ours. Keep us informed.
Mike

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum