Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 12:25 PM   #5
Wilber

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alberta
THOR #13754
Thanks everyone for your reply’s, it cements what I’ve known now for years, there’s always gonna be issues! Sometimes think RVs should be sold under the banner “Handyman’s (sorry: persons) Special. Lol
Looked into the upgrade in batteries, 5 stage inverters/charger and solar install to minimize genset use while travelling/boondocking, comes in around $9000+ Canadian. Ouch. Maybe I’ll just unplug that fridge just before the auto genset feature kicks in and get on the road early next day...
Other than that I think this 2015 Four Winds is an excellent machine. Much easier (read cheaper) to service than our previous Class A units, trouble shoot and manoeuvre easier as well. And lots of power, very important as we live in Alberta and the direction of choice mostly involves some serious elevation changes.
Thanks again for the support, enjoy the day!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum