Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 01:32 AM   #7
bigben

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37TB
State: Kentucky
THOR #1020
Follow up

Well - a quick update. Before we left our site this morning, I told the DW that by the time we got to our new site the problem would be gone. Sure enough, after driving for about 110 miles today - everything worked except the steps. I put the coach into storage and will finish as we head south to Key West for the winter.

Looking at the wiring diagrams and following up again with Andrea, I believe the issue is either in the ignition switch or even in the step/step controller.

Next steps in December will be the investment in 4 new relays and try to isolate the issue. (4 each delivered $19.50)

In a past life, I did some electronic and computer "stuff". The bane of debugging was always the intermittent bugs. TOUGH to isolate.

Anyway thanks to all of you again. Also, for the uninitiated I will post picture of the Rapid Camp Relay and some wiring diagrams. Unfortunately this has not been my first go around with the Rapid Camp.

Again thanks for the inputs.

Rapid Camp Module is also known as LCI LINC MULTIFUNCTION BOARD -8 CHANNEL OUTPUT.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RapidCampModule.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	14355  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RapidCampModule.pdf (111.9 KB, 109 views)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum