Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Starter Kits
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 07:20 PM   #7
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsport27k2015 View Post
When we bought the coach and the appointment was made for ( the pick up ) tutorial we were told to allow two hours, let me say two hours is what we should of had we got a whirlwind tutorial in about 35 minutes in fact he the "teacher" spoke so quickly it was like spoken shorthand! ....
I would guess that my dealer had also planned for around 2 hours max.

I will say that my PDI inspection tech was very patient and good, sounds like much better than yours.
I had none of that 2 hour stuff though....
I showed up tools in hand
crawled under, over, around, and through everything. filled and drained every tank, checked every switch and system I could in every mode....
I think it was around 4-1/2 to 5 hours before we got it out of the shop for the punch list, test drive in, and papers signed and sealed....
I saw a customer or two in after me, do their PDI's and out the door long before I was done....
and there were still things I missed!
and if I had it to do over again, I would set my appointment for morning to give more time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.