Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 03:31 PM   #4
ournextstop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Florida
THOR #2248
Beacher, we tried this procedure twice. I printed it out so I would have it in hand to make sure I followed it exactly. Both times it made no difference. We did not unplug the TVs, refrig or the microwave because it is difficult to reach the plugs, but I don't think that would make a difference. Everything else 12 vdc or 120 vac was turned off before we started the procedure.

Is the 12v automatic interconnect switch same as the ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)? I am not familiar with "12v automatic interconnect switch". The ATS is in the coach, I normally expect to find it in the electrical compartment or more often in the compartment with the shore power cord. However, this coach has a detachable shore power cord and the receptacle is in the side of the coach and ATS is not far away.
DW pointed out several nights ago I noted a very faint beeping while in the bed, I thought it was one of her devices (CAPAP) even though it so faint I doubted it. I had added some DEF during the day and thought I might have left the cap off and that was the alarm beeping. I checked that first thing and the cap was on. And her CPCAP was off all night as she was not using it. Now I am wondering if it was in the electrical compartment which is last exterior one on pax side of coach; just a little to the left of the bed and lower.

I have looked in there today and cannot see or hear anything "unusual"!

Any additional assistance would be appreciated!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.