Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 12:01 AM   #11
flipper003

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #13370
Thanks for sharing your experience. I just bought a previously owned 2015 Thor-
Axis 25.1N and noticed the 3" cap was not hooked up and that the 6" threaded cover was still in the compartment but I doubt if it had ever been screwed on because the elbow protruded about 1 1/2" below the threaded area. Oh well, I
may try to elevate the piping to enable the cover installation but everything seemed very set, so I don't plan on opening Pandora's box. It made through the last 3 years without it. I did secure the 3" cap no problem. The prior owner just
used the RV as a day tripper to his son's ball games, so a lot of the components were like new but the generator had 440 hours but still ran great. I did all the 450 hour maintenance items because it appeared he had done nothing, but I don't think I will be using it that much. It only had 7700 miles when I got it. This site has been a great help with my going through everything before we hit the road. Thanks everyone.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.