Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 08:47 PM   #3
The Guidrys

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34F
State: Louisiana
THOR #2073
This is my second Thor product I purchased new. We currently own a 2015 34f with the full wall slide. It was purchased 3/15 and we love it. We use our coach 2-3 times a month. We just returned from a 3800 mile tour with no major issues. I will be scheduling another warranty service for minor trim work and some slide out/gasket issues and coach sealant work.

Thus far, Its been in for warranty repair work 3 times. Simple things like window dressing loose, rear camera malfunction, AC panel dead. Some of it,I could have done, but its under warranty. My dealership has been wonderful. Its not a BIG BOX store, family owned for 3 generations. Sales and service is run by the owners sons.

When I picked it up, my salesman informed me to use the coach as much as possible to expose all the 'BUGS' before the warranty expires. He expressed that THOR, as do most RV manufacturers, are pushing these vehicles out as quickly as possible to meet the demand, so expect to bring it in for service. He walked me to introduce me to his brother who is the service manager. They schedule service BLOCKS to customers. I can drop it off and have it fixed within 2 days when parts are in stock. We all speak on a first name basis. Great people. Great service.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.