Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 05:05 PM   #18
RVBinkster

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Indiana
THOR #12564
No Cable Reception

I too, experienced the problem of no cable reception in my new 2018 Thor Windsport 29m. Went through all of the potential causes, switch box, antenna switch cable feeds to televisions no solution. My cable connection to the RV is located on the outside wall next to the wet (basement) where the drain valves are located. What I discovered was that from the factory they left the cable feed line laying disconnected in the wet bay with no connector end on the cable and not connected to the outside feeder connection. Put an end on the cable line connected it to the outside connection and voila cable into the RV. How that can missed from the factory I do not know but it was just one of the several issues that were not discovered by factory or dealer. Much easier to repair it my self than to return for warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.