Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 04:49 AM   #2
jpjulian

Brand: DRV
Model: 39DBRS3
State: Illinois
THOR #12121
Walker, I won't list the number of issues we have encountered but several of your issues have been ours as well as well as others not on your list. As I have stated in another post is I believe DRV's QC may have tanked since being taken over by Thor. I've made most of the repairs encountered so far myself as it has been quicker and cheaper to do the work myself than to return to our dealer. We will pay the labor to have our Kantleak replaced. We're in FL for the winter and can't wait to get back to Indiana for warranty work. I feel your pain and hope things ultimately work out for you. For those saying they have had similar problems but just LOVE their units, it's time to take off the rose colored glasses. It is clear our assembly problems are systemic.

Joe
Distinguished Rifle #1506
NRA Highmaster
jpjulian is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.