Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 12:16 AM   #3
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
And Class A's, and pickup trucks, and vans.

At this point Ford has built probably over a million V-10s. The one engine failure was just bad luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rv4jimnme
that it is all over the road in windy or large truck conditions?
The worst I've seen of this was when we were going over the Mackinaw Bridge last weekend (the bridge from the lower peninsula of Michigan to the upper peninsula). It was pretty windy and I was just about blew off the bridge--turns out I was going a little too fast for the conditions (they did close the bridge shortly after due to high winds).
Other than that I find our Axis pretty easy to drive, even one handed most of the time.
The nice thing is that if you don't like the way it drives there are improvements you can make (as you've probably read).
The one thing that you MUST do, though, is get an alignment. There were at least two stickers around inside our coach and our dealer stressed that we should get it aligned during the purchase process. It makes for a big difference.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.