Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 01:59 AM   #6
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
DocMike -- I had graduated with an associate degree in drafting & design from Penn State in 1963. About 4 months after graduating I got my pre-induction notice to get scheduled for my physical. I went to see the AF recruiter and enlisted. Went to basic training in Mar 64. Became a missile systems analyst and spent 13 years enlisted (making MSgt). Had gone to night school and completed my Bachelor's in Elementary Education. Applied for OTS and was selected in 1977. Was commissioned in Nov 1977 and became an AF Munitions/Acft Maintenance Officer. Retired in 2005 as a Colonel, was the AF's Director of Munitions and Nuclear Weapons when I retired. Earned 3 Master's Degrees during my years as an officer. Now looking forward to traveling, camping, and doing absolutely nothing productive during retirement.
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum