Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hi Everyone
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #7
Engineer39

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #13931
It is a chateau.
Thank you all of you for those great replies.
They actually asked me to put off picking it up an extra day so their mechanic can thoroughly go through all the systems. I'm buying it from La Mesa RV in Sacramento California they sent it to Davis to their service center for full
check out then delivery. The service manager also asked me if anybody talk to me about an outside paint protection and inside protection coating. I told him no and that I would research it and get back to them on that. I don't know what else they would put over clear coat. as for the inside I think I will probably put seat covers on the driver and passenger seat I throw blanket on the couch and the dining area well that's a dining area it should wipe clean with soap and water pretty good.
I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with all of you on this form.
Thanks again
Lou

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum