Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Fire Stick 4K
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 06:04 AM   #28
16Pal36.3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.2
State: Illinois
THOR #12796
I went into the actual Wilson Electronics website to find it:
The weBoost Connect RV 65 cellular signal booster is a simple, effective solution to significantly improve the strength of cellular signal within any RV. This signal booster system provides benefit for all users on all cellular enabled devices on all carriers while in your parked RV.
Included in the kit is a telescoping pole (can go up to 25' tall) which allows the outside directional cellular antenna to maximize the signal from the nearest cell tower.

link: https://www.weboost.com/products/connect-rv-65

I have used several iterations of their equipment starting with a Trucker's cellular antenna plugged into my flip phone without an amplifier thru an earlier version of the Weboost amplifier at my metal sided house. Verizon's 4g signal is at just the wrong frequency to get through metal siding and my cell tower is over 5 miles from my house. I get about 45Db gain. It still works very well, but if I were going to buy one for the road (parked) I would consider this setup. You would need a different road antenna for mobile use. It would be omni-directional. The one issue with the directional antenna on the mast is you need to aim it at the correct tower for your service. You need to run the antenna lead to the outside antenna too. If you succeed you get 65 Db gain of which probably 25 Db is the directional antenna on the mast. But you still need a signal to begin with.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.