Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:37 PM   #1373
Tony&Sheryl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Arizona
THOR #5820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie Ahlman View Post
We have mirror cameras also, but don’t know how to get the rear camera to show the towed vehicle while driving. The rear camera only works right now when you shift into reverse to back up. How do we get it programmed to observe the towed vehicle while going down the road. We are newbies, if that wasn’t already obvious. LOL

I hope this helps, we have a 2016 24.1 Vegas and on ours you make sure you have your use/Store switch on use..Then on the radio screen just tap ( select) the camera icon and that is it...Your toad will be in view...On ours I always have mine this way when towing our golf cart on a trailer, we do lose sound when the camera is on though but we don’t mind....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum