Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #1
Oldchief

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.5
State: Florida
THOR #4802
Sprayer for toilet

Yesterday I added a sprayer for the toilet bowl for those times when a regular flush doesn't completely clean it. We had one in a Winnebago Aspect some years ago and it was a great and handy feature.
(Wish we still had that Winnebago, given all the problems we've had with this Thor Axis.)
So, I bought a standard kitchen sink sprayer with a 3' hose, a 3/8" 'T' fitting and 3 small stainless hose clamps. Located the water lines in bottom of the bathroom sink cabinet. Cut the cold water line and installed the 'T' fitting. (Be sure water pump is off and no outside water is connected to the RV before cutting the cold water line.) Drilled a 5/8" hole in toilet side of the sink cabinet for the sprayer hose and attached it to the 'T' fitting. From a scrap of wood, I made a block for the sprayer holder and attached it to a shelf behind the toilet.
Materials cost about $22. and took about 3 hours time, including a few breaks because I'm OLD.
See pic's for details.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Toilet sprayer1.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	14561   Click image for larger version

Name:	Toilet sprayer2.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	14562  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Toilet sprayer3.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	14563   Click image for larger version

Name:	Toilet sprayer4.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	14564  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.