Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 05:35 AM   #1375
VegasDan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017.5 Vegas 25.4
State: South Carolina
THOR #10025
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorbob1 View Post
I have a 2017 24.1
and a newer model Axxera (AV6337MB) that was replaced undewr warranty in 2018

That said...
the Camera Icon is "grayed-out" on my screen while vehicle is running and in Drive

I think that it's either that the newer unit isn't capable of performing this function (viewing the rear camera while in Drive)
Or
It's wired wrong.

Anybody have an idea???
I have a 2017 Thor Vegas 25.4. I also had to have the radio replaced with the same model as yours. Mine is working fine while driving. It is probably a problem with wiring or a defect in the radio. You might try resetting the radio by pressing the tiny reset button on the bottom left side of the radio. It may fix it. I was having problems programming radio stations the touchscreen was acting really goofy so I reset the radio and it worked, fixed my problem, maybe it will fix yours?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum