Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 08:55 PM   #17
Submansd

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29fe
State: Tennessee
THOR #6584
I have a Thor FE 29 that came with the windshield curtain. I took the curtain and cut it for the width such that it fit behind the front seats between the dining table and the couch. The excess material I sewed to the bottom of the section. This provided a full floor to ceiling curtain without the hassle required to set the curtain across the two doors and the window. I then sewed new Velcro across the top of the curtain where needed
I used the "Velcro" buttons from the windshield area and reused on the back of the bunk to hold the curtain in place.
this is great for overnight, in and out. Plenty of privacy easy to setup and then fold into a small package to stow.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum