Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 03:50 PM   #20
rickymac

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2014 Windsport 34f
State: Alabama
THOR #6507
My Appointment at CW Regarding Thor Wiper and Steps RECALL

OLD POST: "We arrived on time 758a. They had me signed in by 830a. They took my RV back at 9a. We shopped around Camping World store and purchased $78 of crap.

At noon I checked on RV and was told info was being typed into computer and that I was complete.

1215p I was told that recall for the steps was not necessary because previous owner had replaced steps.

Regarding wipers, was told that nuts were too rusted to be removed, but wipers were leveled as much as possible. They recommended that I replace wiper assemblies on both sides (at my cost). They will text me with the estimate later.

We departed at 1230p and was eating a nice meal at Lanes Packing on US96 by 120p.

That's how my appointment went at Camping World. Oh, I was unable to speak with the mechanic working on my RV because he did not speak english."

NEW POST: I have not attempted to remove the nuts and change the wiper blades for fear of damaging the wiper assemblies. What is the best way to remove the nuts or should I plan on purchasing the wiper assemblies as CW stated?
Toad: (Wally One) 2014 Fiat 500L Trekking (4 Down)
"Welcome to our front porch"
rickymac is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.