Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 01:20 AM   #3
NewAxisOwner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #13661
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Did you check the Ford manual that came with the coach? (I know when it comes to chassis A/C issues Ford and Thor usually point the finger at each other but I'm pretty sure it is mostly Ford parts).

As far as the non-secure site: The easiest thing to do to make it secure, more or less, is to use a unique password for it and not a copy of any of your other passwords. Then it doesn't matter...
Jamie,

Will check the book on pressures. I may pull/maintain a vacuum to verify any leak situation before I take it back to the dealer. Sure, adding a can or two of refrigerant may get it started, but I want to know it was diagnosed properly.

As far as this site is concerned, I have 2 issues...

1. The site, itself, is not secure per my browser (see pic). My password has nothing to do with it...

2. GOOD THING I used a different password for this site other than my normal gmail password when I signed up as NewAxisOwner. If i didn't, this non-secure site would ascertain my gmail email addy and associated gmail password, which is now prerequisite to getting back online. Sneaky, IMO...

Call me paranoid, but you can also call me a retired computer crimes police detective...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.