Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 03:09 AM   #4
Chuck and Mary Ann

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #13712
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
Are you sure you're not looking at "engine hours" on the dash readout? I've never seen generator hours in more than two places and most of the Ford chassis' have an engine hours feature on the dash readout. It's more for when the chassis is used for an ambulance or power service truck that sits running in Park a lot. It's a second checkpoint for engine service for those applications and not so much for what we do with them, but its there on all of them. It may be "1,780.0"
I thought the same at first but them the same issue would be true..the coach was born less the 13k hours ago, how could either the genset or the motor have more hours than possible. I did check the engine hours and they seem reasonable, unlike the generator.

Enjoy the journey, one day at a time!
Chuck and Mary Ann is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum