Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 11:38 PM   #13
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Assuming the tire is still there make sure the tire sensor is still on the tire too. How long have the batteries been in service on the tire sensors? I get about 2 full seasons out of a set of sensor batteries, but I remove the sensors each Fall and reinstall them each Spring......so a full timer probably a year+ I would expect.

Is the EEZ tire monitor scrolling through the tires OK and then when it hits the "missing sensor" tire you hear a short beep with no readings shown and then it continues on to the next tire? If yes, I find it is usually a battery starting to fail so the transmit distance is starting to be reduced to the receiver. You can verify the sensor is still good by moving the monitor panel closer to the dropped sensor. It should register again within a few minutes. If not then removal of the sensor and battery replacement usually does the trick. So far (several years now) we have never had a sensor actually fail, but like anything electronic they certainly can fail.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum