Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 09:22 PM   #20
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
The video and manual can be a bit overwhelming with info and the actual adding of sensors onto the monitor unit starts about 9 minutes into the video. It is probably best to talk with EEZ RV tech support as they will be able to advise you with specific procedures.

On the EEZ tire T515 system (if that's what you have) I thought all you would have to do is turn on the monitor unit; let it stabilize; and take it out and place it physically close to the specific wheel sensor that is associated with the non registering wheel/tire on your monitor display. Push the code button for 3 seconds until all 22 tires show up on the monitor. The right front tire should be flashing. Push the + button momentarily to step through each tire location until you get to the tire position that is missing on your display (so flashing tire icon should now be in the tire location that is missing on your monitor). I expect you probably will see FFF FFF on the monitor (not sure), which means no sensor is assigned to that wheel/tire. As you hold the monitor unit close to that sensor, within 30 seconds the sensor should register its code onto the monitor display and there should be a short beep tone. If not, you "may" have to unscrew the sensor off the valve stem and then put it back on the valve stem to get the sensor to register.
Once the sensor has re-registered into that tire position, you should be able to hold the code button in for 6 seconds until you hear a long beep. The monitor should now look like your rig setup (all required tires showing in the display)....including the missing tire now showing as well. That’s what I would try, but my instructions could be out to lunch.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.