Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 10:01 PM   #8
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
I suggest that you try a Coleman Full or Queen inflatable mattress while the dealer sorts out their issues. That way you can continue to use your motorhome.

During our maiden voyage at DisneyWorld's Fort Wilderness, (the night that we picked up the brand new shiny motorhome), my 14yo son slept on the Hurricane's inflatable mattress on the sofa.

The following morning, I noticed that he was sleeping on the sofa's frame. The original mattress had a very slow leak that I couldn't locate.

I headed for the closest convenience store and picked up a Coleman Queen air mattress and he slept comfortably the rest of the trip home.

About a month after we returned home, and exchanging under warranty, the parts department worker determined that the original inflatable mattress had a leak in the built-in pump, and not the vinyl.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum