Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 12:01 AM   #4
JimOIB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Fourwinds 24F
State: North Carolina
THOR #9511
My mistake was watching the PDI guy running everything when I should have done it. Case in point, first trip we found the hot and cold water lines reversed. Operate everything yourself. Next problem was water leaks into the drawers below the kitchen sink - drain fitting not tight. Run the water, check for leaks. A flashlight and paper towels will be your best friend. The coach should come with a QA sheet so do your own QA. Run the slide in and out multiple times. Go over the price sheet and all the options to make sure they are there - we were missing the flip up kitchen counter. Take your time, tug on stuff, make sure drawers catch so they don’t come open, inspect cargo compartments for leaks, and if you are really bold have the dealer run a water hose over the cab-over and look for leaks inside. Operate fridge and hot water in both electric and propane modes. Check that the A/C cools and the heater works. I can’t stress enough - bring you fine tooth comb, go over everything and have it fixed before you become the owner

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum