Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 08:56 PM   #9
Bratmanstudio

State: California
THOR #8228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miramar Owner View Post
I have a Miramar was well. They actually have Jacks, not stabilizers. The ideal is for the jacks to carry most of the weight of the coach rather than the suspension carrying the weight. The problem with allowing the suspension to carry the majority of the weight, you will feel motion every time some one walks around in the coach. I have never used leveling blocks to drive onto unless it was so bad I couldn't get level with the jacks alone, without lifting the rear off the ground.

The jacks on your Miramar are designed to LEVEL your rig and carry most of the weight.
Yes, correct, jacks, but the jacks keep the coach stable, so I used that term in reference to the opening question... never the less the info is correct in so far as what the jacks should be doing. Also see below uploaded screen shot from Lippert auto leveling manual.
Best of luck with the new MH.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190103-125003_Drive.jpeg
Views:	147
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	14887

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.