Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 09:21 AM   #11
10scDust

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Thor Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #13869
Englishjay Quote "If it has all ways drops on the same ram I would suspect the corresponding valves leaking back .
It's an easy part to change. Look on your hydraulic pump while simultaniously checking the manual on instructions to manually retract the legs.
Where in the manual it says use an Allen key to open the valve..... this is the part that needs replacing.
Depending on model may look like this
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...46674171801720"

On our Lippert level system, we experienced a problem that seemed to be a bad pump, it was the directional valve stuck.
Anyway...
Taking it apart to inspect, those hydraulic logic valves are made by Deltrol, and the part number code is stamped on the flats of the hex for removing it."

First remove the nut, oring, and the solenoid, then with a deep well socket you can remove it.
If it is allowing fluid to pass when it should be checked.
We had to find a hydraulics industrial supply to get the part.
It is a $42 part, and minimum order was $80, so I now have a spare.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum