Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 09:00 PM   #15
LovemyClassC

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite
State: Florida
THOR #14082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
Sounds right. I just replaced all that last year. Last thing I found was that one of the fuses had blown (I didn't notice the fuses until I had replaced everything they were farther into the engine compartment).
I am so sorry. On a positive note: you now have brand new devices. My goal, which will likely take a few years is know the electrical systems well enough to be dangerous. At least enough to know when it is over my head. I want to search, survey, and understand the coach side of the RV too (transfer switch, converter, solar panels, interconnections, the radio, the booster antenna, and I am sure there are other hidden components). I may not be alive by the time I know enough to be dangerous since most of these guys building them have been in the field for 40 years. I have found that the guys on this forum know a lot of stuff. I am just touching the iceberg right now. There is so much to learn. Thank you for your response and your acknowledged experience. It makes me feel like I am not alone with these trials and tribulations to get to be a half bait expert;.....more like a novice. Thanks again

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum