Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 03:26 AM   #6
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
With our Challenger 37TB, I had some coated wire shelving that I had taken out of a household closet. I used it to allow me to use some of the space in the bays by placing it between the supports and then using small holders to keep it place. Now I have a relatively flat surface that I can without taking everything out. Specifically, I use it to store my fresh water hoses bin, out stuff bin (bug spray, grill cooking stuff, spare grill tanks, etc) and my Coleman Roadtrip Grill and portable fire pit. On the newly added shelves I put mostly lawn chairs, etc. On the passenger side of the unit, I place some stackable shelving to hold food stuff (can goods, drinks, etc). Works out very well and I don't have dig stuff out when I want on it.

I use the front pass through for outside mat, folding/collapsing step ladder (great investment by the way) and the infamous bin for sewer hose and stuff.

Works well for me. I try to organize the stuff underneath in the locations I'll be using it. Hoses next to water, shelving with food stuffs next to entrance and so on.

I use bungees to tie down ladder and pole that I use to mount my tailgater.

When we first got the Challenger (the bay storage was a real selling point for us), I worried like you are now. But now, it's full and nothing really shifts around.
Would it be possible for you to post some pics of how you configured your compartments? The use of the wire shelving sounds especially interesting.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum