Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 12:35 AM   #11
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasruv24.1 View Post
I have a hurricane 27b that's being delivered tomorrow...it doesnot have the 50 amp service option..I was wondering if anyone knows if the vent is pre wired for the second AC,,.. I found one at a dealer that had the option,, but they wanted 25k more and wouldn't budge … I thinking that if it is only a 2000 dollar option, that it's already pre wired to the roof vent....next... has anyone installed solar to the hurricane with the controller and plug ins on the roof that it comes with???thanks for replying
Have an ACE 27.2 and like one thread on here that talked about 2 air condx, you'll probably find you don't need it. I ran into a guy last summer that had a 28'
or 29' ACE with 2 airs and said he never used the second one. DOn't let it get hot to begin with and if you need a little more cool in the front, you have pocket doors to close. We've parked in open areas near beaches that have regularly hit 95 here in FL and we can keep it cooled to about 78. Check the threads on here for 2 airs and see that most people agree with a coach your size. Good luck with it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum