Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:13 PM   #786
RDC54

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Compass 23TR
State: Michigan
THOR #11426
KIB System Monitor

I was thrilled to see that Thor is finally posting downloadable manuals for my RV in the owners resource section of their website. Over 40 manuals listed for my 2018 Compass 23 TR, though there are some errors and omissions… Several duplicates, and the wrong manual listed for my refrigerator, and also for the rear view mirror back up camera.

There was no manual listed for the Jensen DVD player, and nothing for the KIB system monitor panel. I was able to find the Jensen manual from the Jensen website, but KIB Enterprises has nothing available on their website for the monitor panel.

I emailed customer support at Thor, and received a response stating that no manual was needed, because the panel was “self-explanatory as to its usage”. That was really helpful...

In our initial orientation, the dealer was unable to tell us what the letters “L, F, G, and C stood for (though he thought G was probably for Good). My question was whether there was any correlation between these letters and the actual level of charge on the batteries...

I never did get an answer from Thor on that question, but I did get some useful information from a subsequent email...I’ll copy what they wrote:

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.